A His and Her view of our house.

Our house was originally a Commercial Bank building in the main street of Wentworth, NSW.

Monday, January 17, 2011

'Been a funny sort of a day'

This was one of Mel's (Steve's Mum) sayings and it always makes me laugh when I think of it. First of all curious markings on the bedroom ceiling
which started to drip...  I was a little concerned because my wardrobe is immediately beneath it.

Then a frog turned up on the edge of the bath in the upstairs bathroom.  I was tempted to kiss him to see if he would turn into a plumber.

2 comments:

  1. Are you getting rain? He's a lovely frog, I wonder how he got up there... I'm amazed the dogs didn't get him. Did you just leave him there? Run a bath for him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well there was water in the bath and scrabble marks on the side of the bath so I wondered if he'd jumped in and then had to struggle to get out. When he'd been there virtually all day I was getting concerned that he may dehydrate (knowing very little about frogs) so I let the water out of the bath and put a small bowl in the bath with a little bit of water in the bowl. Next time I checked, he frog had gone. Maybe down the plug hole???
    Now I have to report that there was something looking like a possum poo on the side of the bath earlier this week. Bindy's nothing on me.
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete