A His and Her view of our house.

Our house was originally a Commercial Bank building in the main street of Wentworth, NSW.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Stairway to high heaven

Given I think my garden is heaven, this must be the stairway to high heaven.  I moved the Gold Bunny rose (not very visible I must admit) to the landing today.  Other garden news:
6 figs on the fig tree (where else!), 1 olive, 1 apricot, 1 artichoke left (I ate the other two) and a good crop of self-sown rocket coming on.
Here's the passionfruit vine, my one hollyhock, and the hydrangea which is finally flowering after 4 years.  I wouldn't ordinarily try to grow hydrangeas in this climate, but they make Steve and me think of Mel.

1 comment:

  1. And lets not forget Mr Mars's tomatoes coming on a treat...he has had some practice growing tomatoes, since 1982...which was a particularly important year for tomato growing.
    Only cherry tomatoes in 2011/2

    ReplyDelete