A His and Her view of our house.

Our house was originally a Commercial Bank building in the main street of Wentworth, NSW.

Monday, May 10, 2010




So while I am still learning this blogging game here he is on some drums and the one at the top is my first lino cut out of rubber thanks Snork, yes I know I should have reversed it but it is a learning the process anyway, no it is not our bank but rather shows him out at our dunes. Did enjoy the lino cut experience I suspect there will be a few more.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of the little bloke around the house- kind of like the traveling garden gnome. I told you the rubber stamp carving was totally addictive. If you draw your picture on paper first, then put it on the stamp, drawing down, and scribble on the back, it reverses your picture for you.

    ReplyDelete